|Birthname||William Bramwell Booth|
|born on||8 March 1856 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Halifax, England, 53n44, 1w52|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°30' 16°44 Asc. 15°18'|
English Salvationist who was the first Chief of Staff (1881–1912) and the second General of The Salvation Army (1912–1929), succeeding his father, William Booth.
On 16 June 1929 his family was summoned to his bedside, and on that Sunday evening General Bramwell Booth died at his home, The Homestead, Hadley Wood, near Barnet, Hertfordshire.
- child->parent relationship with Booth, William (born 10 April 1829)
- sibling relationship with Booth, Evangeline (born 25 December 1865)
- Work : New Job 1887 (Commander of Salvation Army)
MA, 11/1912. Same in BJA, 2/1929
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book