|born on||26 June 1966 at 07:25 (= 07:25 AM )|
|Place||Armentières, France, 50n41, 2e53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°13' 13°30 Asc. 05°26'|
French actor, humourist, and film director, son of an Algerian Kabyle, best known for performing in "Joyeux Noël!" (with Guillaume Canet) and for directing "Bienvenue chez les "Ch'tis" ("Welcome to the Sticks"), film with a huge audience (20.5 million people). His stage name was inspired by a character he found in an American TV serie, Daniel Boone.
Married to French actress Judith Godrèche, and remarried to Yaël Harris. He has 5 children.
- associate relationship with Bonneton, Valérie (born 5 April 1970)
- associate relationship with Canet, Guillaume (born 10 April 1973)
- associate relationship with Commandeur, Jérôme (born 12 April 1976)
- associate relationship with Félix, Zoé (born 7 May 1976)
- associate relationship with Freiss, Stéphane (born 22 November 1960)
- associate relationship with Marivin, Anne (born 23 January 1974)
- associate relationship with Merad, Kad (born 27 March 1964)
- friend relationship with Devos, Raymond (born 9 November 1922)
- child->parent relationship with Danièle Hamidou-Ducatel (born 7 March 1947)
- spouse relationship with Godrèche, Judith (born 23 March 1972)
Didier Geslain quoted bc.
Himself said 7:26.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress