|Birthname||Roger Louis André Bontems|
|born on||20 September 1936 at 01:20 (= 01:20 AM )|
|Place||Aydoilles, France, 48n13, 6e34|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°51' 13°41 Asc. 01°46'|
French former military man, who become a repeat offender. Along with Claude Buffet, he was the perpetrator of a bloody hostage case. Sentenced to death, he was guillotined on 28 November 1972.
Together with his accomplice Claude Buffet he was one of the last men guillotined in France.
- associate relationship with Lévy, Thierry (born 13 January 1945). Notes: Defended him in court
- associate relationship with Obrecht, André (born 9 August 1899). Notes: His executioner
- Death by Execution 28 November 1972 at 05:14 AM in Paris (By guillotine, Age 36)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth and death certificates in Didier Geslain archive, 'Condamnés à mort' pdf file, pp. 10-11.
Same birth data from Taeger quotes Lescaut quoting Gauquelin
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Personal : Death : Other Death (Guillotined)