|born on||1 June 1979 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Épinal, France, 48n11, 6e27|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°48' 29°38 Asc. 16°05'|
French windsurfer who won the silver medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics in the Sailboard competition. He is married to Irina Konstantinova, also an Olympic windsurfer.
- Work : Prize 2008 (Olympic Silver medal, Sailboard)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Traits : Body : Size (1.83 m/ 6 ft 0 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (70 kg/ 155 lb)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Irina Konstantinova, Olympic windsurfer)
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating (Silver medal, Sailboard)