|born on||14 March 1964 at 13:56 (= 1:56 PM )|
|Place||Springfield, Missouri, 37n13, 93w18|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 03°57 Asc. 01°45'|
American politician who was elected as a Democrat state legislator representing the 51st District in the Missouri House of Representatives from January 1995 through January 2003, serving a total of four two-year terms before withdrawing from political life after obtaining a law degree and then practising law. He was the primary sponsor of "Jake's Law", passed into law in 2001, which requires warrant checks on all individuals being released from jail.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Springfield News-Leader (Springfield, Missouri), 17 March 1964, page 19, born at Burge-Protestant.
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office