|Birthname||Karl Ludwig Bonhöffer|
|born on||31 March 1868 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Neresheim, Germany, 48n45, 10e15|
|Timezone||LMT m10e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°37' 04°34 Asc. 08°43'|
German neurologist, psychiatrist and physician, he was professor of psychiatry and neurology at the Friedrich Wilhelm University in Berlin, and director of the clinic for psychological and nervous diseases of the Charité in Berlin.
From 1887 to 1892 Bonhoeffer studied medicine at the University of Tübingen, in Berlin and in Munich. From 1904 to 1912 Bonhoeffer worked as professor at the University of Breslau. From 1912 to 1938 Bonhoeffer worked at the Charité in Berlin.
In 1898, he married Paula von Hase (1876–1951). Two of his children were Klaus Bonhoeffer and Dietrich Bonhoeffer, both of whom were executed by the Nazis. Bonhoeffer died in Berlin on 4 December 1948 at the age of 80.
- parent->child relationship with Bonhoeffer, Dietrich (born 4 February 1906)
- parent->child relationship with Dohnanyi, Christine von (born 26 October 1903)
- has other family relationship with Schleicher, Rüdiger (born 14 January 1895). Notes: Father-in-law/ son-in-law
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran birth and baptism registry entry (1868, no. 3).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (50 years with Paula von Hase)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction