Bonham Carter, Helena
|born on||26 May 1966|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
British actress and model, nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role as Kate Croy in The Wings of the Dove (1997) and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Queen Elizabeth in The King's Speech (2010). Her other film roles include A Room with a View (1986), Howards End (1992), Fight Club (1999), and playing Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter series (2007–2011).
Bonham Carter began her film career playing the titular character in Lady Jane (1986). She has frequently collaborated with director Tim Burton; in Planet of the Apes (2001), Big Fish (2003), Corpse Bride (2005), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), Alice in Wonderland (2010), and Dark Shadows (2012). She won the 2010 International Emmy Award for Best Actress for the TV film Enid, and the 2011 BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for The King's Speech.
She was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2012 New Year honours list for services to drama, and in January 2014, the British prime minister, David Cameron, announced that Bonham Carter had been appointed to Britain's new national Holocaust Commission.
n 1994, Bonham Carter reportedly began a relationship with actor Kenneth Branagh whilst he was still married to actor Emma Thompson. After five years together, the relationship came to an end in 1999. In 2001, Bonham Carter began a relationship with American director Tim Burton, whom she met while filming Planet of the Apes. They have two children: son Billy Raymond Burton (born October 2003) and daughter Nell Burton (born December 2007). On 23 December 2014, Bonham Carter and Burton announced that they had "separated amicably" earlier that year.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Crown (born 1 November 2016). Notes: Played Princess Margaret, 2019-2020
- spousal equivalent relationship with Branagh, Kenneth (born 10 December 1960). Notes: 1994–1999
- spousal equivalent relationship with Burton, Tim (born 25 August 1958). Notes: 2001–2014, two children
- (has as) teacher relationship with Fitzgerald, Penelope (born 17 December 1916)
- role played of/by Blyton, Enid (born 11 August 1897). Notes: 2009 TV film "Enid"
- role played of/by Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom (born 21 April 1926). Notes: 2010 film "The King's Speech"
- role played of/by Margaret, Princess of England (born 21 August 1930). Notes: TV series "The Crown," 2019-2020
- role played of/by Potter, Beatrix (born 28 July 1866). Notes: 1990 film "The Early Life of Beatrix Potter"
- role played of/by Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932). Notes: 2013 TV film "Burton & Taylor"
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice (no time given): "BONHAM CARTER .--On May 26, 1966, at The Royal Northern Hospital, to Elena, wife of Raymond Bonham Carter--a daughter." (Times, 27 May 1996, p. 2).
Because the notice appeared in the newspaper the day after her birth it is likely she was born in the morning.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress