|Birthname||Alain Bernard Bongo|
|born on||9 February 1959 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Brazzaville, Congo (Brazaville), 4s16, 15e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°31' 04°16 Asc. 17°46'|
Gabonese politician who has been President of his country since October 2009. On 9 June 2011, Ali Bongo and U.S. President Barack Obama met at the White House in a controversial visit.
Bongo is the son of Omar Bongo, who was President of Gabon from 1967 until his death in 2009. During his father's presidency, he was Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1989 to 1991 and represented Bongoville as a Deputy in the National Assembly from 1991 to 1999; subsequently he was Minister of Defense from 1999 to 2009. He was the candidate of the Gabonese Democratic Party (PDG) in the August 2009 presidential election, which followed his father's death. According to official results, he won the election with 42% of the vote. Bongo is also President of the PDG.
- Relationship : Marriage 1989 (Sylvia Najma Valentin)
- Relationship : Marriage 1994 (Inge Lynn Collins)
Sy Scholfield forwarded birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Gabon , 2009-)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Gabonese Democratic)