Bonaparte, Napoléon II
|Birthname||Napoleon François Charles Joseph|
|born on||20 March 1811 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 00°38 Asc. 16°56'|
French noted family, the only son of Napoleon Bonaparte I by his second wife, Empress Marie Louise. He was known as the King of Rome. Died in Austria on 7/22/1832.
- friend relationship with Sophie Friederike, Princess of Bavaria (born 27 January 1805). Notes: (and lover??)
- child->parent relationship with Bonaparte, Napoléon I (born 15 August 1769)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (born 12 December 1791)
- sibling relationship with Charles, Count Léon (born 13 December 1806). Notes: Half-sibling
- role played of/by Bernhardt, Sarah (born 23 October 1844). Notes: 1900 play "L'Aiglon"
Dana Holliday quotes Alan Palmer, "Napoleon and Marie Louise," p.111.
(Formerly, Lescaut quoted Choisnard for 9:00 AM. Penfield Collection gave 8:45 AM as "recorded." Sabian Symbols No.713 has 9:20 AM).
Sy Scholfield quotes "Telegraphic dispatch from Paris March 20" in The Times, 28 March 1811, p. 3: "Her Majesty the Empress of the French was safely delivered of a Prince, at 9 o'clock this morning."
On 28/4/14 Scholfield changed the time from 9 a.m. to 9:20 a.m. based on this quote from his biography on the Napoleon.org website: "On 20 March, 1811, a salvo of one hundred cannon shots broke the news to the city of Paris: the long-awaited son of the emperor had been born at the Tuileries Palace. . . . Only son of Napoleon and Marie-Louise, the Roi de Rome came into the world at 9.20am, after a long and difficult birth. Nine pounds (4 kg) in weight and twenty inches (50.8cm) in height, the infant was ondoyed (traditional French summary baptism, preliminary to the baptism proper) that same day by Cardinal Fesch, assisted by Grand-Aumônier Rohan. His full name was Napoleon François Charles Joseph." .
Scholfield also quotes 9:20 am from "Allgemeine Zeitung München," 1811, p, 345: "Der Moniteur vom 21. März enthält nunmehr folgenden Artikel: „Heute den 20. März, um 9 Uhr 20 Minuten des Morgens, ist Frankreichs Hofnung erfüllt, und J. M. die Kaiserin glüklich von einem Prinzen entbunden worden."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 21)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)