|Birthname||Jair Messias Bolsonaro|
|born on||21 March 1955 at 14:45 (= 2:45 PM )|
|Place||Glicério (São Paulo), Brazil, 21s2301, 50w1239|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°20' 28°52 Asc. 23°50'|
Brazilian politician and retired military officer who is the 38th president of Brazil. Elected in 2018 as a member of the conservative Social Liberal Party before cutting ties with them, he has been in office since 1 January 2019.
Previously he served as a member of the Chamber of Deputies since 1991, representing first the Progressive Party (PP) and then the Social Liberal Party (PSL) since 2018 in the state of Rio de Janeiro. He was the congressman who gained the most votes in the general election of the state of Rio de Janeiro in 2014. A controversial figure in Brazil, he has been known to advocate for far-right and populist political views.
He strongly advocates against the legalization of same-sex unions and same-sex marriage, whilst expressing statements that some people consider insulting, such as homophobic and violence-inciting, misogynistic and sexist, or racist and anti-refugee remarks. He advocates against affirmative action or quotas for any group, as well as against the decriminalization of drugs. Other controversial political stances expressed by Bolsonaro have been of the defense of the death penalty and of radical interventionism in Brazil by the military, along with an implantation of a Brazilian military government.
Bolsonaro is a preliminary candidate for the 2018 Brazilian presidential election. He has a large following on social media.
Bolsonaro was stabbed in the stomach on 6 September 2018 while campaigning and interacting with supporters in the city of Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais. The perforation reached parts of the liver, lung, and intestine. He lost a large amount of blood, arriving at hospital with severe hypotension (his blood pressure was 10/3, equivalent to 100/30 mmHg), but his condition stabilized.
- associate relationship with Nation: Brazil (Republic) (born 15 November 1889). Notes: 38th president, 2019-
- associate relationship with Temer, Michel (born 23 September 1940). Notes: Bolsonaro succeeded Temer as president
- Health : Acute illness 6 September 2018 (Stabbing injuries to liver, lung, and intestine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth record in hand from Frank C. Clifford, obtained by Fernando Guimaraes. The BC was issued in Campinas, but that is not the actual place of birth.
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Homophobic, misogynistic, sexist, racist)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Stabbed)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Brazilian Army Captain)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Brazil, 2019-)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Far right wing)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Federal Deputy for Rio de Janeiro, 1991-)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite (Social media personality)