|Birthname||Claude Jean Harry Bolling|
|born on||10 April 1930 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Cannes, France, 43n33, 7e01|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°08' 17°19 Asc. 19°27'|
French musician, composer, jazz pianist young prodigy, and big band leader. Bolling grew up in Paris and became enamored at an early age by the music of Fats Waller. At age 15, he won a prize in an amateur contest for swing music and a year later had organized a band. He cut his first record at age 18. In the 1950s and 1960s he composed scores for several French films and TV shows. He and his big band continued to tour well into the late 1990s. He died on 29 December 2020 at the age of 90 in Saint-Cloud, France.
Gauquelin Data - Series E - Category : MUS - Number 0146
Didier Geslain archive, 'jazz' pdf file, p. 15.
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz