|Birthname||James Cyril Bolger|
|born on||23 February 1932 at 19:40 (= 7:40 PM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°12' 00°48 Asc. 20°32'|
American right-handed outfielder who appeared in 312 games over all or parts of seven Major League Baseball (MLB) seasons, but spent over two-thirds of his big-league playing time — 260 games — as a member of the Chicago Cubs (1955, 1957–1958). Bolger had short stints with the Cincinnati Reds (nine games, 1950–1951, 1954), Cleveland Indians (eight, 1959), and Philadelphia Phillies (35 games, 1959). Jim Bolger died on 9 April 2020 at the age of 88.
- associate relationship with Anderson, Bob (born 29 September 1935). Notes: Chicago Cubs teammates, 1957-1958
- associate relationship with Brosnan, Jim (born 24 October 1929). Notes: Chicago Cubs teammates, 1955, 1957-1958
Steinbrecher collection: Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand.
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Baseball player)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Batted: Right, Threw: Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 2 in/ 1.88 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (180 lb/ 82 kg)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Outfielder)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1950-1959)