|Birthname||Philippe Alain Boisse|
|born on||18 March 1955 at 00:20 (= 12:20 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°36' 10°42 Asc. 25°49'|
French fencer who won a gold medal in the team épée event at the 1980 Summer Olympics and the individual épée at the 1984 Summer Olympics. He also won a silver in the team épée in 1984.
He is currently a vice-president of the French Fencing Federation, and a practising physician (radiology).
He is the father of Érik Boisse, a 2004 Olympics gold medal winner in men's team épée.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1980 Summer Olympics, Moscow (born 19 July 1980). Notes: Gold medal, Team épée, France
- associate relationship with Sports: 1984 Summer Olympics, Los Angeles (born 28 July 1984). Notes: Gold medal, Individual épée, France
- compare to chart of Cannone, Romain (born 12 April 1997)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Technician (Radiology)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (Épée)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Team épée)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Individual épée)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver medal, Team épée)