Bodd, Mary Dora
|born on||6 May 1922 at 21:10 (= 9:10 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°30' 16°02 Asc. 23°44'|
Norwegian Jewish seamstress and victim of the Holocaust. Her parents were Jewish immigrants from Lithuania.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Bodd's entry is in Volume 1, p. 312.
Bodd and her family were arrested on 26 November 1942 as part of the Holocaust and deported to Germany, although her later fate is unknown.
- sibling relationship with Bodd, Arvid (born 6 May 1922). Notes: Twins
- sibling relationship with Bodd, Bjørn (born 6 January 1926)
- sibling relationship with Bodd, Liv (born 6 January 1926)
- other kin relationship with Bodd, Oskar Bernhard (born 17 July 1912). Notes: Uncle/niece
- other kin relationship with Bodd, Sofie Hanna (born 20 September 1913). Notes: Aunt/niece
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Misc. : Tailor/Seamstress