|born on||6 May 1922 at 21:40 (= 9:40 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 16°20 Asc. 28°26'|
Norwegian Jewish tailor apprentice and victim of the Holocaust. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Lithuania.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Bodd's entry is in Volume 1, p. 309.
Bodd was arrested on 26 October 1942 and deported with his family to Germany as part of the Holocaust, although his later fate is unknown.
- sibling relationship with Bodd, Bjørn (born 6 January 1926)
- sibling relationship with Bodd, Liv (born 6 January 1926)
- sibling relationship with Bodd, Mary Dora (born 6 May 1922). Notes: Twins
- other kin relationship with Bodd, Oskar Bernhard (born 17 July 1912). Notes: Uncle/nephew
- other kin relationship with Bodd, Sofie Hanna (born 20 September 1913). Notes: Aunt/nephew
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Misc. : Tailor/Seamstress (Apprentice)