|Birthname||Norberto Giovanni Alessandro Bobbio|
|born on||18 October 1909 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°10' 06°17 Asc. 08°30'|
Italian philosopher of law and political sciences and a historian of political thought. He also wrote regularly for the Turin-based daily La Stampa. Bobbio was a liberal socialist in the tradition of Piero Gobetti, Carlo Rosselli, Guido Calogero, and Aldo Capitini. He was also strongly influenced by Hans Kelsen and Vilfredo Pareto. Norberto Bobbio died on 9 January 2004 at age 94 in Turin.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield (July 2021), copy on file (shown at left).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian (Political thought)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher (Law and political sciences)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Liberal socialist)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction