|Birthname||Ivan Lawrence Blieden|
|born on||23 June 1925 at 04:56 (= 04:56 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°26' 25°18 Asc. 24°30'|
American actor, stage producer and director, and game show host. He made his Broadway stage debut in 1948 and went on to appear in numerous productions on and off Broadway. In 1972, he won the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his performance in the revival of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum which he also produced. That same year, he became the host of the syndicated revival version of What's My Line?
At the time of his death, Blyden was slated to host a new game show Showoffs. He died of injuries sustained in a single-car accident while vacationing in Morocco on 6 June 1975 at age 49.
Steinbrecher collection: Contemporary American Horoscopes quotes birth certificate.
Sy Scholfield later provided copies of birth certificates.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Injuries from car crash)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Carol Haney)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Injuries from car crash)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Game show host)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer