|Birthname||Erich Max Walter Blume|
|born on||10 January 1896 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Hirschberg, Germany, 50n24, 11e49|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°01' 29°07 Asc. 07°45'|
German fighter ace of World War I who flew with Jastas 26 and 9, gaining 28 aerial victories and earning the Iron Cross and the Pour le Merite. Post World War I he became a prominent aircraft designer for both Albatros and Arado, being one of the pioneers of jet propulsion design in airplanes. He died on 27 May 1964, aged 68, in Duisburg, Germany.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin Provincial Archives.
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Aerial)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career ("Leutnant")
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (World War I fighter ace)