|born on||13 September 1956 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°08' 12°45 Asc. 00°29'|
American ice skater, part of the Gold-medal winning ice dancing team with Michael Seibert, three times national champions. They garnered a string of prizes until they received a devastating fourth in the 1982 World Competition. Their elegant ice dance, the most popular event in world championships, may look easy if done well, but takes precision and skill. At the 1984 Olympic games, they aimed for a gold medal, and won.
Blumberg grew up in Tarzana, Calif., the daughter of a clothing manufacturer, who fell in love with skating at age 11. She reached the Ladies' Senior Division by the time she was 18. Strained by the required jumps of the craft, she switched to ice dancing at age 19. She enrolled at Cal-State Northridge, majoring in special education.
She met partner Michael Seibert at the National Figure Skating Championships in Hartford in 1977. They teamed up a year and a half later. After placing seventh at the 1980 Olympics, they went on the following year to win the first of three national titles.
- business associate/partner relationship with Seibert, Michael (born 1 January 1960)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1977 (Met future skating partner Michael Seibert)
- Work : Prize 1981 (National Title)
- Work : Prize 1984 (Olympics Gold Medal)
- Work : Prize 1984 (Fourth in world competition)
M.L. Lewis quotes her
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Skating partner Michael Seibert)
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Champion and pro. figure skater)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold Medal)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (National championships)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection