|born on||11 December 1892 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Chelmsford, England, 51n44, 0e28|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°15' 27°46 Asc. 25°58'|
British novelist and playwright who, although she had little formal education, published her first story at seven and had a long, slow rise to fame. As a prolific writer on a wide variety of subjects, she published over 500 books. Bloom worked for national newspapers and made many appearances on radio and TV. Widowed from a first marriage of two years, she later remarried.
She died on 10/29/1984 at age 91.
Joan Revill quotes her in "Predictions," 3/1971
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (First marriage, two years)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First marriage)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Cosmetics, personal items manufacturer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection