|Birthname||Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Copeland Bloom|
|born on||13 January 1977 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Canterbury, England, 51n17, 1e05|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°05' 00°18 Asc. 21°42'|
British actor who came to public attention as Legolas in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001-2003), further appearing in epic fantasy, historical epic, and fantasy adventure films. He later reprised his role as Legolas in The Hobbit film series. His other roles include Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series, and Paris in Troy (2004). Bloom subsequently established himself as a leading man in Hollywood films such as Balian de Ibelin in Ridley Scott's Kingdom of Heaven (2005) and Elizabethtown (2005).
In 1993, at age 16, he joined the National Youth Theatre in London and earned a scholarship at the British American Drama Academy. He made his screen debut in Wilde (1997), a movie based on Oscar Wilde's life. He was then accepted to Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London and appeared in several stage productions. After graduation, he appeared in a BBC television series, Midsomer Murders and had a small part in the movie, Black Hawk Down (2001).
He considers himself accident-prone and suffers from dyslexia which made his early education difficult. His father, South African novelist and activist Harry Bloom, died when Orlando was only four years old. Orlando and his older sister, Samantha, also an actress, were raised by their mother. In 1998, he suffered a fall in which he broke his back. Doctors advised him that he could be paralyzed for life but after successful surgery, Bloom regained his mobility.
Bloom is a talented sculptor, vegetarian and animal-lover. He dated fellow actor Kate Bosworth from 2003 to 2006. Bloom married Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr in July 2010. Kerr gave birth to their son in January 2011 in Los Angeles. Bloom and Kerr were divorced by the end of 2013.
Bloom began dating American singer and songwriter Katy Perry in January 2016; however, the couple confirmed in February 2017 that they had split. They resumed their relationship in February 2018, and became engaged on 14 February 2019. On 5 March 2020, it was revealed through the music video for Perry's song "Never Worn White" that the couple were expecting their first child together. Perry gave birth to their daughter, Daisy Dove, on 26 August 2020.
In 2009, Bloom was named a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. In 2015 he received the BAFTA Britannia Humanitarian Award.
- associate relationship with Knightley, Keira (born 26 March 1985). Notes: Co-stars in "Pirates of the Caribbean" film series
- lover relationship with Bosworth, Kate (born 2 January 1983)
- lover relationship with Perry, Katy (born 25 October 1984)
- parent->child relationship with Bloom, Flynn (born 6 January 2011)
- spouse relationship with Kerr, Miranda (born 20 April 1983). Notes: 2010-2013
- role played of/by Villiers, George (born 28 August 1592 Jul.Cal. (7 Sep 1592 greg.)). Notes: 2011 film "The Three Musketeers"
- Social : Secrets revealed 1990 (Mother told him who is real father was)
- Family : Change residence 1993 (moved to London)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1998 (broke his back)
- Financial : Gain significant money 2001 (for "Lord of the Rings")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2001 ("Lord of the Rings" trilogy)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 January 2011 at 6:03 PM in Santa Monica (Birth of son Flynn)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2013 (Miranda Kerr)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 26 August 2020 (birth of daughter Daisy Dove)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Clifford quotes time of birth from Bloom's mother, as given by letter to a trusted source. The date and place are given in various bios/websites.
Originally Clifford gave PT a time of 9 AM and corrected it in May 2006 to 9:15 AM.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (vegetarian)
- Traits : Personality : Creative (sculpts)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Many broken bones)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Step-father is a noted novelist)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father died, age 4)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Miranda Kerr, Katy Perry)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Financial crime victim (House robbed)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, video games)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award