Blomberg, Werner von
|Birthname||Werner Eduard Fritz von Blomberg|
|born on||2 September 1878 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Stargard/Pommern, Germany, 53n20, 15e03|
|Timezone||LMT m15e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°32' 17°45 Asc. 06°46'|
German Generalfeldmarschall, Minister of War, and Commander-in-Chief of the German Armed Forces until January 1938, when he was forced to resign due to his marriage with a woman who had posed for pornographic photographs.
Blomberg had a reputation as something of a lackey to Hitler. As such, he was nicknamed "Rubber Lion" by some of his critics in the army who were less than enthusiastic about Hitler.
Blomberg was diagnosed with colorectal cancer on 20 February 1946, and he died on 14 March 1946, aged 67, in Nuremberg, Bavaria.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Röhm, Ernst (born 28 November 1887)
Sy Scholfield provided birth/baptism registry entry from German archives.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Colorectal cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Colorectal cancer)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career ("Generalfeldmarschall")
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister of War)