|Birthname||Adolphe Charles Armand Blaton|
|born on||8 February 1926 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Woluwe St.Lambert, Belgium, 50n51, 4e24|
|Timezone||WET h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°46' 17°42 Asc. 12°22'|
Belgian entrepreneur, director of the Bâtiments et Ponts (Bâtipont) company, sold in 1988 to the French CDC (a subsidiary of the Compagnie Générale des Eaux). His family, whose first builder appeared in 1865, still owns the Amigo hotel, near the Grand-Place, and has built famous buildings such as the Philips tower (place de Brouckère), the towers of the World Trade Center and NATO in Evere. He died on 29 April 1999 at age 73.
- sibling relationship with Blaton, Gérald (born 5 June 1936)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive