Blaschke, Robert P.
|born on||15 November 1953 at 01:37 (= 01:37 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°44' 06°38 Asc. 21°32'|
American full-time pro astrologer in Portland, OR, a president of the Oregon Association and a member of NCGR and ISAR. In 1992, Blaschke established the Earthwalk School of Astrology, which inlcuded a bookstore-chart report and Macintosh software business. He had an active private practice along with a full teaching curriculum and taught astrology at the Portland Community College. He is the author of articles in TMA, the NCGR Newsletter, Kosmos and The Ascendant, writing from a Rudhyar-Ruperti-Bailey type perspective. His books include a five-volume series entitled "Astrology, a Language of Life." The first volume, "Progressions," was published in December 2000. He retired from his 30-year private practice in 2009.
On 6/08/2002, Robert married Sally Dishong. The couple later divorced and he married Carol Cilliers. In late 2006 he was diagnosed with colo-rectal cancer. He died on January 18, 2011 in California. One report gave 19:18 as the time of his death.
- spouse relationship with Dishong, Sally (born 2 October 1956). Notes: divorced
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 2000 (Astrology, a Language of Life)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2006 (Colo-rectal cancer)
Given by him in a TMA article 7/1994
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (cancer)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Bookstore, software)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Astrology at college level)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Articles, books)