Blanck, Ronald R.
|Birthname||Ronald Ray Blanck|
|born on||8 October 1941 at 02:22 (= 02:22 AM )|
|Place||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 40n02, 76w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°37' 17°09 Asc. 28°47'|
American military doctor who served as the 39th Surgeon General of the United States Army, from 1996 to 2000. He is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) and is the only such physician ever appointed Surgeon General of the Army. He was also president of the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth from 2000 to 2006. He currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Regents of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Intelligencer Journal (Lancaster, Pennsylvania), 9 Oct 1941, page 2.
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Vietnam War, Cold War)
- Vocation : Military : Other Military (Doctor)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (39th Surgeon General of the U.S. Army)