|Birthname||Anne Eugénie Blanchard|
|born on||16 February 1896 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Gustavia, Guadeloupe, 17n54, 62w51|
|Timezone||LMT m62w51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°50' 03°35 Asc. 12°19'|
French-Saint Barthélemy Catholic nun and supercentenarian, who at the age of 114 years, 261 days was the oldest living person at the time of her death. She became the recognised title-holder upon the death of Japanese supercentenarian Kama Chinen on 2 May 2010. At the time of her death, Blanchard was the 3rd oldest verified French person ever and the oldest verified person ever from the island of Saint Barthélemy (administratively and legally a part of Guadeloupe from 1878 until 2007), which is an overseas collectivity of France.
She died in Saint Barth's on 4 November 2010.
- associate relationship with Burrier, Suzanne (born 14 March 1901)
- associate relationship with Pérignon, Henri (born 14 October 1879)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n° 6) on 1 August 2017 and changed the rating to BC/BR in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 114 years and 261 days)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Catholic nun)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes