|Birthname||Bisson, Alexandre Charles Auguste|
|born on||9 April 1848 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Briouze, France, 48n42, 0w22|
|Timezone||LMT m0w22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°45' 05°48 Asc. 07°39'|
French dramatist and composer. He wrote comedies and operettas, gaining instant celebrity with his vaudeville presentation of "Four Cuts With a Penknife," 1873.
Died on 1/27/1912, Paris.
- associate relationship with Carré, Albert (born 22 June 1852)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1873 (Gained fame, Four Cuts With a Penknife)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/104
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script