Bishop Jr., Raymond P.
|born on||27 January 1972 at 05:18 (= 05:18 AM )|
|Place||Worcester, Massachusetts, 42n16, 71w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°35' 29°01 Asc. 04°58'|
American suicide at age 18, 04/30/1990, 07:30 AM. He drove to a rural spot in West Boylston and shot himself in the head. The family had no idea of why he killed himself as he had always seemed a well adjusted, happy boy. He had a job changing tires.
The family donated his organs and his liver saved the life of Marty Smith.
- Death by Suicide 30 April 1990 at 07:30 AM in West Boylston, MA (Shot himself in head, age 18)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Posthumous organ donor)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Shot self in head)
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor (Tire changer)