|Birthname||Roger Winfred Birkman|
|born on||1 February 1919 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Mercedes, Texas, 26n09, 97w55|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°50' 21°51 Asc. 08°53'|
American organizational psychologist, creator of The Birkman Method, a workplace psychological assessment. The construction and comparative analysis of the Birkman Method is designed to provide insight into what specifically drives a person’s behaviour, with the goal of creating greater choice and more self-responsibility.
Birkman received his Ph.D. in psychology in 1961 from the University of Texas at Austin. He was the founder and Chairman of the Board of Birkman International, Inc. Birkman authored two books: True Colors (1995) and A Man of Understanding (2002).
He died in his sleep on 26 March 2014 at the age of 95.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in psychology)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 95)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("The Birkman Method")