|Birthname||Benjamin Gérard Fabien Biolay|
|born on||20 January 1973 at 16:45 (= 4:45 PM )|
|Place||Villefranche, France, 45n59, 4e43|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°28' 23°50 Asc. 23°02'|
French singer, musician, songwriter, actor, and record producer. Brother of singer Coralie Clément, he was married to actress Chiara Mastroianni. His mother is the granddaughter of joseph Opinel, inventor. On 12 February 2021, he won 2 "Victoires de la Musique", for best male singer and for best album.
- associate relationship with Cherhal, Jeanne (born 28 February 1978)
- associate relationship with Keren Ann (born 10 March 1974)
- associate relationship with Luciani, Clara (born 10 July 1992)
- associate relationship with Orelsan (born 1 August 1982)
- friend relationship with Mounier, Hubert (born 21 September 1962)
- lover relationship with Paradis, Vanessa (born 22 December 1972)
- spouse relationship with Mastroianni, Chiara (born 28 May 1972)
- has other family relationship with Opinel, Joseph (born 11 April 1872)
- compare to chart of Pomme (singer) (born 2 August 1996)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 32.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Record producer)