|Birthname||Wilhelm Eugen Biltz|
|born on||8 March 1877 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°40' 00°57 Asc. 03°45'|
German chemist and scientific editor, noted for commanding the principal German tank involved in the first ever tank-on-tank battle in history at the Second Battle of Villers-Bretonneux in April 1918.
He never married and remained childless. He died on 13 November 1943, aged 66, in Heidelberg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Wallach, Otto (born 27 March 1847)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin City Archives.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Iron Cross first class)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Second lieutenant)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor