Billy the Kid
|born on||23 November 1859 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||LMT m73w56 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°50' 19°07 Asc. 09°43'|
American outlaw known as "Billy the Kid" who was said to have stabbed his first man to death when he was age 12. Bonney became a cattle rustler and gunslinger whose career has been glamorized in literature and movies. He was captured in 1881, escaped, and was tracked down and shot to death on 7/15/1881.
- role played of/by Adams, Nick (born 10 July 1931). Notes: 1955 film "Strange Lady in Town"
- Crime : Arrest 1881 (Captured)
Church of Light quotes Drew. Davison in AA, 10/1948, "actual hour unknown, spec. 3:00 AM." PC quotes Sabian Symbols for 9:30 AM; not in Sabian Symbols
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Famed gunslinger)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Cattle rustler)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Tracked down and shot)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Shot at 21 years)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Billy the Kid)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book