|Birthname||François Alexandre Émile Billard|
|born on||5 April 1852 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Le Havre, France, 49n30, 0e08|
|Timezone||LMT m0e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°24' 21°45 Asc. 28°08'|
French sailor who competed at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris where he took the gold in the 10 to 20 ton, along with crewmate Paul Perquer.
Émile Billard died on 29 June 1930 at age 78 in Le Havre.
- associate relationship with Perquer, Paul (born 3 October 1859). Notes: Crewmates
- associate relationship with Sports: 1900 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 14 May 1900). Notes: Gold medal, Sailing 10 to 20 ton, France
- Work : Prize 1900 (Olympic Gold medal, Sailing 10 to 20 ton)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Sailing 10 to 20 ton)