|born on||10 July 1951 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Potenza, Italy, 40n38, 15e49|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°01' 21°12 Asc. 17°47'|
Italian serial killer who murdered seventeen people – nine women and eight men – on the Italian Riviera in the period from October 1997 to May 1998. He was given the nicknames Mostro della Liguria ("The Liguria Monster") and L'assassino dei treni ("Killer on the trains").
When he was apprehended in April 1998 for shooting two women on a train in Liguria, he was accused of being the mysterious "Killer of the Trains." He would have shot himself but after the shoot-out, had no more bullets.
A gambler and thief by profession, he kidnapped women in 1981 and 1988; in 1990 he was arrested for aggressive battery toward a prostitute.
Bilancia died on 17 December 2020 at the age of 69 after contracting COVID-19 in "Due Palazzi" prison, Padua.
- Crime : Kidnap Perpetration 1981
- Crime : Kidnap Perpetration 1988
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1990 (Beat a prostitute)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotize No.20, 7/1998.
Up to 18 Apr 2018, there was a typo in the month, which has now been corrected.
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Violent)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Pro)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Beat a prostitute)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Confessed to 17 murders)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Pro)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (COVID-19)
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases