|Birthname||Kathryn Ann Bigelow|
|born on||27 November 1951 at 07:19 (= 07:19 AM )|
|Place||San Mateo, California, 37n34, 122w19|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°34' 15°19 Asc. 07°18'|
American director, producer, and writer. Her film "The Hurt Locker" won the 2009 Academy Award for Best Picture and the BAFTA Award for Best Film, and was nominated for the 2009 Golden Globe Award for Best Drama.
With The Hurt Locker, Bigelow became the first woman to win the Academy Award for Best Director, the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing, the BAFTA Award for Best Direction, and the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Director. She also became the first woman to win the Saturn Award for Best Director in 1995 for Strange Days.
In April 2010, Bigelow was named to the Time 100 list of most influential people of the year.
- Work : Prize 10 March 2010 in Hollywood (Oscar for Best Director for The Hurt Locker)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First woman to win Oscar for Best Director)