|Birthname||Justin Drew Bieber|
|born on||1 March 1994 at 00:56 (= 12:56 AM )|
|Place||London, Ontario (CAN), 42n59, 81w14|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°25' 24°38 Asc. 29°02'|
Canadian singer, songwriter and actor, who has sold an estimated 150 million records, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists. In 2016, Bieber became the first artist to surpass 10 billion total video views on Vevo. He became the second person to reach 100 million followers on Twitter in August 2017 after Katy Perry.
His debut EP, My World (2009) made him the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record chart on the Billboard Hot 100. Bieber released his first studio album, My World 2.0, in 2010. It debuted at number one in several countries, was certified triple Platinum in the US, and contained his single "Baby", which debuted at number five on the Billboard Hot 100 and sold 12 million units.
Bieber has won numerous awards throughout his career, including an American Music Award for Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2012, a Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for the song "Where Are Ü Now", and a Latin Grammy Award.
In December 2010, Bieber began dating Selena Gomez. After initially splitting in November 2012, they had an on-again, off-again relationship until March 2018.
Bieber became engaged to Hailey Baldwin on 7 July 2018. They had briefly dated from December 2015 to January 2016 before splitting, then reconciled in May 2018. Bieber and Baldwin reportedly obtained a marriage license in September 2018, leading to reports that they had a civil marriage. On 23 November 2018, Bieber stated he was married to Baldwin. Bieber and Baldwin had an official ceremony in Bluffton, South Carolina on 30 September 2019.
- associate relationship with Blackbear (born 27 November 1990). Notes: Co-songwriters of "Boyfriend"
- associate relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Drake (born 24 October 1986). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Grande, Ariana (born 26 June 1993)
- associate relationship with Posner, Mike (born 12 February 1988). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Smith, Jaden (born 8 July 1998). Notes: Musical collaboration on "Never Say Never"
- associate relationship with Will.I.am. (born 15 March 1975). Notes: collaborators
- friend relationship with Beadles, Christian (born 22 November 1996)
- friend relationship with Demoura, Nick (born 30 January 1988)
- friend relationship with Flores, Alfredo (born 16 June 1988)
- lover relationship with Gomez, Selena (born 22 July 1992)
- lover relationship with Pierce, Jayde (born 7 August 1995)
- other associate with Kimberly, Cindy (born 16 November 1998)
- sibling relationship with Bieber, Bay (born 16 August 2018). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Bieber, Jaxon (born 20 November 2009). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- (has as) mentor relationship with Usher (born 14 October 1978)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 17 November 2009 (My World, first album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 19 March 2010 (My World 2.0, second album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sarah Van Sanden quotes the book, "Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography" by Chas Newkey-Burden published in 2010. Van Sanden notes that the author does not cite his source for the birth time. PT notes that other biographies give Stratford, Canada as his birthplace; the towns are close together with a one minute difference on the Ascendant.
On the web, this is often quoted: Tuesday, March 1, 1994; 12:56 AM at St. Jude's Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada; 7lb 11oz, Justin Drew Bieber was born. A problem with that quote is that there seems to be no hospital of that name in London, Ontario, but there is a St. Joseph hospital.
In Sept. 2013, Sy Scholfield reports that the mother's autobiography states that he was born around 1 am, at St. Joseph's hospital. This confirms the information above.
Craft quotes his concert documentary film "Never Say Never" with same data.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Only child (Mother's)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two younger half-siblings from father)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, drums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy