|Birthname||Jill Tracy Jacobs|
|born on||3 June 1951 at 20:50 (= 8:50 PM )|
|Place||Hammonton, New Jersey, 39n38, 74w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°37' 05°23 Asc. 19°39'|
American educator and first lady of the United States as the wife of President Joe Biden. She was previously the second lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She is the first ever Italian American becoming First Lady. Since 2009, Biden has been a professor of English at Northern Virginia Community College.
She married Joe Biden in 1977, becoming stepmother to Beau and Hunter, his two sons from his first marriage; their mother and baby sister had died in a car accident in 1972. Biden and her husband also have a daughter together, Ashley, born in 1981.
She has a bachelor's degree and doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University. She taught English and reading in high schools for 13 years, and also taught adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital.
From 1993 to 2008, Biden was an English and writing instructor at Delaware Technical & Community College. Since 2009, she has been a professor of English at Northern Virginia Community College and is thought to be the first second lady to hold a paying job while her husband was vice president.
She is the founder of the Biden Breast Health Initiative non-profit organization, co-founder of the Book Buddies program, co-founder of the Biden Foundation, is active in Delaware Boots on the Ground, and is co-founder of Joining Forces with Michelle Obama.
- parent->child relationship with Biden, Ashley (born 8 June 1981)
- parent->child relationship with Biden, Beau (born 3 February 1969)
- parent->child relationship with Biden, Hunter (born 4 February 1970)
- spouse relationship with Biden, Joe (born 20 November 1942)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
Previously this entry had no time of birth with Starkman rectifying to 18.46.34 EDT Asc 24Sco21.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (2 marriages)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (First Lady of the USA 2021-)