|Birthname||Robert Hunter Biden|
|born on||4 February 1970|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' or|
American lawyer and investment advisor, he is the second son of 46th President of the USA, Joe Biden. He is a founding partner of investment and advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. Biden was recruited to the board of Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine, in 2014 and served until his term expired in April 2019.
Since the early months of 2019, Hunter Biden and his father have been the subjects of debunked conspiracy theories pushed by U.S. president Donald Trump and his allies concerning Hunter Biden's business dealings and Joe Biden's anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine on behalf of the United States during the time he was Vice President.
He is the second son of Neilia Biden (née Hunter) and Joe Biden, who served in the United States Senate from 1973 to 2009 and as Vice President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. Hunter Biden's mother and younger sister Naomi were killed in an automobile crash on 18 December 1972. Biden and his older brother Beau were also seriously injured. Hunter and Beau later encouraged their father to marry again and Jill Jacobs became their stepmother in 1977. Biden's half-sister Ashley was born in 1981.
Biden married Kathleen Buhle in 1993 and they have three children Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy. The couple separated in 2015 and divorced in 2017. Biden began dating Hallie Biden, widow of brother Beau, in 2016. Biden is also the father of a child born to Lunden Alexis Roberts in Arkansas in August 2018. Biden married South African filmmaker Melissa Cohen in May 2019. Their son was born in March 2020 in Los Angeles.
Biden spent decades struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Trump, Eric (born 6 January 1984). Notes: Trump accusing Hunter of nepotism
- child->parent relationship with Biden, Jill (born 3 June 1951)
- child->parent relationship with Biden, Joe (born 20 November 1942)
- sibling relationship with Biden, Amy (born 8 November 1971)
- sibling relationship with Biden, Ashley (born 8 June 1981). Notes: Half-siblings, shared father
- sibling relationship with Biden, Beau (born 3 February 1969)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 18 December 1972 at 2:30 PM in Hockessin (Car crash, mother and sister died)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Sibling 18 December 1972 at 2:45 PM in Hockessin (His younger sister Naomi)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Kathleen Buhle)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2015 (Separated from Kathleen Buhle)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2017 (Kathleen Buhle)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The News Journal (Wilmington, Delaware), 5 Feb 1970, page 64, born at Wilmington General, no time given.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Second son of US president Joe Biden)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Investment)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)