|Birthname||Joseph Robinette Biden III|
|born on||3 February 1969|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°42' or|
American politician, lawyer and officer in the Army Judge Advocate General's Corps from Wilmington, Delaware. He was the eldest of three children from the marriage of U.S. President-elect Joe Biden and his first wife, Neilia Hunter. He served as the 44th Attorney General of Delaware and a Major in the Delaware Army National Guard.
On 18 December 1972, Beau Biden's mother and his younger sister Naomi were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping. Beau was just under four years old, and his brother Hunter was just under three years old. Both were in the car when the accident took place but survived with critical injuries. Beau suffered multiple broken bones while Hunter sustained injuries to his skull.
According to some accounts, Beau and Hunter encouraged their father to marry again, even going so far as to ask him "when were 'we' going to get married." In June 1977, eight-year-old Beau welcomed Jill Jacobs as a "second mother." His half-sister Ashley was born in 1981.
Beau Biden married Hallie Olivere in 2002. They had a daughter and son, Natalie Naomi and Robert Biden II, in 2004 and 2006 respectively.
For the final few years of his life, Biden suffered from a brain tumor. In May 2010, he was admitted to Christiana Hospital in Newark, Delaware, after complaining of a headache, numbness, and paralysis. In August 2013, Biden was admitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and diagnosed with brain cancer. A lesion was removed at that time. Biden had radiation and chemotherapy treatments and the cancer remained stable. On 20 May 2015, he was admitted to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, because of a recurrence of brain cancer. He died there 10 days later, on 30 May 2015 at age 46.
- child->parent relationship with Biden, Jill (born 3 June 1951)
- child->parent relationship with Biden, Joe (born 20 November 1942)
- sibling relationship with Biden, Amy (born 8 November 1971)
- sibling relationship with Biden, Ashley (born 8 June 1981). Notes: Half-siblings, shared father
- sibling relationship with Biden, Hunter (born 4 February 1970)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 18 December 1972 at 2:30 PM in Hockessin (Car crash, mother and sister died)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 2002 (Hallie Olivere)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The News Journal (Wilmington, Delaware), 4 Feb 1969, page 37, born at Wilmington General, no time given.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Multiple broken bones in car crash)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Oldest son of US president Joe Biden)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Legion of Merit, Bronze Star Medal)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Iraq War)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (44th Attorney General of Delaware, 2007-2015)