|Birthname||Ashley Blazer Biden|
|born on||8 June 1981|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
American social worker, activist, philanthropist, and fashion designer. She served as the Executive Director of the Delaware Center for Justice from 2014 to 2019. Prior to her administrative role at the center, she worked in the Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families. She founded the fashion company Livelihood, which partners with the online retailer Gilt Groupe to raise money for community programs focused on eliminating income inequality in the United States, launching it at New York Fashion Week in 2017. Biden is the daughter of 46th President Joe Biden, and the only child from his second marriage to U.S. First Lady-Designate Jill Biden.
Biden is a Catholic. On 2 June 2012, she married Howard Krein, a Jewish plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist, in a Catholic-Jewish interfaith ceremony at St. Joseph's on the Brandywine.
- child->parent relationship with Biden, Jill (born 3 June 1951)
- child->parent relationship with Biden, Joe (born 20 November 1942)
- sibling relationship with Biden, Amy (born 8 November 1971). Notes: Half-sisters, Amy predeceased Ashley
- sibling relationship with Biden, Beau (born 3 February 1969). Notes: Half-siblings, shared father
- sibling relationship with Biden, Hunter (born 4 February 1970). Notes: Half-siblings, shared father
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The News Journal (Wilmington, Delaware), 9 June 1981, page D8, born at Wilmington General, no time given.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Only daughter of US president Joe Biden)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social