|Birthname||Bruno Georges Dominique Jean Hendrickx|
|born on||4 June 1986 at 11:03 (= 11:03 AM )|
|Place||Bruxelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°27' 08°36 Asc. 19°23'|
Belgian newsmaker, a boy suffering from leukaemia since the age of two, he commanded admiration for his courage and had become the mascot of Télévie, a TV programme which raised funds for research against this disease. He died on 14 March 1997 in Schaerbeek at age 10. In 2002, a public square in Schaerbeek was named La place Bichon in his honour.
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukaemia)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Leukaemia)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 10)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker