|born on||1 April 1909 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°02' 22°39 Asc. 27°04'|
American screenplay writer and minor actor in films before finding his niche as a TV director. His work included episodes for "Ben Casey," "Ironsides" and "The Virginian." During a short period before directing, he was an acting coach at Universal studios with Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis as a couple of his pupils.
He was married to actress Joanna Barnes; they had three children. Biberman died on 20 June 1977 in San Diego, California at age 68.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. from County Courthouse.
Sy Scholfield later provided birth certificate and upgraded the rating to AA (BC/BR in hand).
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Acting coach)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (TV)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenplay)