|born on||21 April 1919 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Maurice, France, 48n49, 2e25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°55' 02°25 Asc. 04°56'|
French politician, awarded the Croix de Guerre, and a Chevalier of the Legion of Honour. He served as a cabinet minister under Pierre Mendès France and Charles de Gaulle, and was awarded for his bravery in the Resistance against the Nazis.
In 1950, Bettencourt married Liliane, daughter of Eugène Schueller, the founder of L'Oréal, the world's leading company in cosmetics and beauty products. Together, they have one daughter, Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, who is a member of L'Oréal's board of directors. Françoise Meyers is married to Jean-Pierre Meyers, who lost all his grandparents in Auschwitz concentration camp.
André Bettencourt died on 19 November 2007, aged 88, in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
- parent->child relationship with Meyers-Bettencourt, Françoise (born 10 July 1953)
- spouse relationship with Bettencourt, Liliane (born 21 October 1922). Notes: 1950-2007; his death
- has other family relationship with Schueller, Eugène (born 20 March 1881). Notes: Father-in-law / son-in-law
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 July 1953 at 12:05 AM in Neuilly sur Seine (Birth of daughter, Françoise)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin 5/1417
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Croix de Guerre)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Cabinet minister)