|Birthname||Jean-Christophe Daniel André Bette|
|born on||3 December 1977 at 13:40 (= 1:40 PM )|
|Place||St.Germain En Laye, France, 48n53, 2e04|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 07°04 Asc. 17°44'|
French competition rower and Olympic champion.
Bette won a gold medal in Lightweight coxless fours, at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2000 Summer Olympics, Sydney (born 15 September 2000). Notes: Gold medal, Lightweight coxless fours, France
- business associate/partner relationship with Hocdé, Yves (born 29 April 1973)
- business associate/partner relationship with Porchier, Laurent (born 27 June 1968)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Gold medal at the Sydney Olympics)
Didier Geslain archive, 'sports divers' pdf file, p. 19.
- Vocation : Sports : Rowing/ Kayaking (Lightweight coxless fours)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal)