|Birthname||Yannick Pierre Bestaven|
|born on||28 December 1972 at 12:50 (= 12:50 PM )|
|Place||St.Nazaire, France, 47n17, 2w12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°52' 18°46 Asc. 04°49'|
French sailor, a professional skipper and the designer of the hydro-generator 'watt&sea,' an apparatus for generating electricity by means of a propeller driven by the movement of the boat. On 28 January 2021, he won the 2020-21 Vendée Globe (race in solo), despite crossing the line in 3rd position and thanks to a bonus for having participated in the rescue of other racer Kevin Escoffier.
- associate relationship with MacArthur, Ellen (born 8 July 1976)
- associate relationship with Parlier, Yves (born 14 November 1960)
- compare to chart of Le Cléac'h, Armel (born 11 May 1977)
- compare to chart of Riou, Vincent (born 9 January 1972)
Didier Geslain archive, 'navigateurs' pdf file, p. 4.
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating (Skipper)