|born on||11 January 1913 at 09:25 (= 09:25 AM )|
|Place||Venice, Italy, 45n27, 12e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°33' 03°20 Asc. 21°20'|
Italian civil defense attorney and author of critical texts on the Constitution of People's Rights. He was elected Deputy of the Radicals in June 1987. An educated man, he had degrees in agriculture and industry.
Died from a grave form of osteoporosis after cirrhosis of the liver, 2/10/1988, Milan.
Bordoni quotes B.C., Vol. 4
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Osteoporosis (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Cirrhosis)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Civil defense)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Deputy of the Radicals)