|born on||23 April 1960 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°51' 12°09 Asc. 18°50'|
American screen actress known for her roles as Barbara Cooper Royer on the sitcom One Day at a Time (1975–1984), Gloria on the drama series Touched by an Angel (2001–2003) and Melanie Moretti on the sitcom Hot in Cleveland (2010–2015).
Bertinelli married Eddie Van Halen on 11 April 1981. They have a son, Wolfgang (born 16 March 1991). In her book Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time, Bertinelli indicated the main reasons for her divorce were her husband's cocaine addiction and his refusal to quit smoking despite being diagnosed with tongue cancer and losing one-third of his tongue in the process of treatment for it.
In May 2010, Bertinelli announced her engagement to financial planner Tom Vitale, whom she had begun a relationship with in 2004. They were married on 1 January 2011 in Malibu, California. She wore a dress made especially for her by the designer David Meister.
In 2014 she appeared on Who Do You Think You Are? and found she was related to King Edward I of England.
- associate relationship with Phillips, Mackenzie (born 10 November 1959). Notes: co-stars on "One Day at a Time"
- associate relationship with White, Betty (born 17 January 1922). Notes: co-stars on "Hot in Cleveland"
- parent->child relationship with Van Halen, Wolfgang (born 16 March 1991)
- spouse relationship with Van Halen, Eddie (born 26 January 1955)
Craft quotes Bertinelli on her Twitter for 8 PM. 
- Traits : Body : Weight (weight gain and loss)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (one older brother, two younger brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Eddie Van Halen)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, commercials)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Hollywood Walk of Fame)