|born on||6 July 1873 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Arona, Italy, 45n46, 8e34|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°50' 01°13 Asc. 06°59'|
Italian scientist, physician, journalist, and scientific publisher, known for demonstrating the transmissibility of syphilis in laboratory animals.
He died in Milan on 2 January 1957.
GraZia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Other Science
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor