|Birthname||Kenneth Ronald Berry|
|born on||3 November 1933 at 21:05 (= 9:05 PM )|
|Place||Moline, Illinois, 41n30, 90w31|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 01°33 Asc. 18°17'|
American actor, dancer and singer, who starred on the television series F Troop (1965-1967), The Andy Griffith Show (1968), Mayberry R.F.D. (1968-1971) and Mama's Family (1983-1990). He also appeared on Broadway in The Billy Barnes Revue, headlined as George M. Cohan in the musical George M! and provided comic relief for the medical drama Dr. Kildare, with Richard Chamberlain from 1961 to 1966.
Berry married Jackie Joseph, a Billy Barnes castmate, on 29 May 1960. They adopted two children together: son John Kenneth in 1964 and daughter Jennifer Kate in 1965. They divorced in 1976. His son John, who later became a co-founder of the Indie rock band Idaho, died in 2016 of brain cancer at the age of 51.
Berry "loved cars and anything with wheels" from the time he was a young child, particularly smaller cars, and maintained a 1966 Mini Moke. An avid motorcyclist, he camped and rode the local Los Angeles mountain ranges.
Ken Berry died in Burbank, California, on 1 December 2018 at the age of 85.
- associate relationship with Burnett, Carol (born 26 April 1933)
- associate relationship with Entertainment: F Troop (born 14 September 1965). Notes: Played Capt. Wilton Parmenter, 1965-1967
- compare to chart of Nimoy, Leonard (born 26 March 1931). Notes: Nimoy encouraged Berry to pursue acting
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1976 (Jackie Joseph)
- Death of Child 2016 (Son, John)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice: "Mr. and Mrs. Darrell Berry, 655 Eighteenth Avenue, East Moline, announce the birth of a son, their second child, at 9:05 Friday evening" ["The Dispatch" (Moline, Illinois), Monday, 6 Nov 1933, p. 8].
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Jackie Joseph, 1960-1976)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Cars and motorbikes)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Commercials)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, film, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (TV star)