Berríos, G. E.
|Birthname||Germán Elías Berríos|
|born on||17 April 1940 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||Tacna, Peru, 18s01, 70w15|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°37' 26°44 Asc. 26°36'|
Peruvian psychiatrist, a professor of Psychiatry at Cambridge University in the United Kingdom, whose research has centred on the psychiatric complications of neurological disease and the history, structure and epistemological power of descriptive psychopathology. Berrios has published 14 books and more than 400 papers on the clinical, historical and philosophical aspects of neuropsychiatry, descriptive psychopathology, and the hermeneutics of mental symptoms. In 2007 he was awarded Grand Officer of the Order of the Sun by the Peruvian Government.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Public Service
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award